Trans Pennine Challenge 2013
Manchester to Sheffield 22-23 June
Get Fit – Walk. Jog. Run 50km or 100km
* 50% OFF Reg Fees until 30 April
50km or 100km, the Trans Pennine Challenge; can you take it on? If you want to redefine your 2013 fitness goals, set a New Year’s resolution early, push yourself further, and fundraise to end hunger forever in the process – then this could be the challenge for you! Register Now | Start Fundraising | Trans Pennine Challenge Radio Advert
Set in the magnificent backdrop of the Peak District, it will be a journey that you’ll never forget.
Whether you walk it or run it, tackle 100km or 50km – you could be one of 1500 making a difference! Testing stamina, fitness and endurance, this challenge is fully inclusive and you will be supported all the way by our event partners and The Hunger Project. | FAQs – Your questions. Answered
Attempt the ultimate 100km route to Sheffield, a tough endurance walk within 24 hours or an Ultra Marathon run in under 15hrs. Or take on the 50KM ‘Marathon Plus’ distance from Manchester to Penistone, as either a walk or run! Register Now
Choose your distance and set your watch!
Be part of the challenge which will see 1500 Challengers attempt the course and fundraise for The Hunger Project. Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow Challengers along the way. This is an epic event and with the help of your team mates, us and a good pair of footwear – it will be a weekend to remember! | Start Fundraising
Any questions? just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07595 222 354
- Walk it! – 50km or 100km at a pace that suits you
- Run it! – 100km ‘Ultra-Marathon’ or 50km ‘Marathon Plus’
- Join as an Individual - and we’ll support you all the way!
- Join as a Team – support each other to the finish line!
- Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km
- Hot food stops provided en-route
- Fully signed route + GPS files + route maps
- Pace walkers/runners, medics, physios, masseuses
- Now £30 (£60) -50km/ Now £42.50 (£85) 100km to sign up + fundraising pledge
- 50% Registration Discount Until 30 April 2013
- Participant Area with training and advice resources
- Training walks to help you prepare and meet the Action Challenge team.
FAQs - Your questions. Answered | How will The Hunger Project look after me? Read some feedback from our recent Thames Path Challenge
“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up…” Dean Karnazes, ‘Ultramarathon Man’