Thames Path Challenge – September 2014
Get Fit – Walk. Jog. Run 25km/50km/100km
Not ready to register just yet? Email your interest (Quote TPC14) or join event on Facebook.
Taking the challenge for The Hunger Project? Keep in touch with Team Hunger on facebook and twitter.
Latest Newsletter | 25km Family Challenge | 2014 Register
Starting close to Putney Bridge the Thames Path Challenge is an epic endurance walk against the clock following the unique Thames Path National Trail.
Take on the ultimate Thames Path Challenge 100km route to Henley, a tough endurance walk within 24 hours or ultra-marathon run in under 15hrs.
50km – a daytime walk/run Putney to Runnymede or Runnymede to Henley. Or an overnight walk from Runnymede to Henley. With ‘Marathon Plus’ runs available for both sections in under 7hrs.
25km – a daytime walk from Putney to Hampton Court Palace for the whole family – more
Choose your distance, set your watch!
Be part of the challenge which will see hundreds of walkers attempt the course and fundraise for The Hunger Project as part of our World Hunger Day 2014 celebrations.
Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow challengers along the way. It will be a weekend to remember!
- The ultimate 100km challenge – target time under 24hrs!
- Ultra Marathon Runners fully supported
- New 25km walk Putney to Hampton Court
- 50km daylight challenges (3 options) – target of 12hrs!
- Assemble your own team – tackle the course together
- Join as an individual – and we’ll support you all the way!
- Replenishment checkpoints along the way
- Hot food stops @ 50km, 75km, and 100km
- Fully supported with pace walkers, medics, physios
- Participant area online with training and fundraising resources
- £30 (25km) / £60 (50km) / £85 (100km) + fundraising pledge
- 3000 Runners and Walkers expected for the event
- Training walks from both Action Challenge and The Hunger Project
Register early! plenty of time to don your trail shoes, plan your training, and start fundraising.
See you on the Path! Any questions? email email@example.com or call 07595 222 354
T’s & C’s | Reg Checklist | FAQs | Start Fundraising
Route Map | Event e-News | Training Guide
Both 25km and 100km Thames Path Challengers start in Bishops Park, Fulham and follow the River Thames Path National Trail towards Henley. 50-75 Challengers will start every 15 minutes from 7am – 1pm (your start time will be confirmed 2 weeks before the event).
Key places of interest for the Thames Path Challengers include:
Putney, Barnes, Kew along the Thames Path National Trail to
Richmond | 13km Point (Snack Stop) – Twickenham, Teddington, Kingston, Surbiton,
Hampton | 25km Finish (Packed Lunch/BBQ) – East Molesey, Sunbury, Walton-on-Thames
Shepperton | 38km Point (Snack Stop) – Laleham, Staines, Egham,
Runnymede | 50km Finish/Start/Halfway (Hot Food)
Windsor | 60km Point (Snack Stop) – Eton/ Eton Riverside
Dorney | 69km Point (Snack Stop)- Maidenhead,
Cookham – 78km Point (Hot Food) – Bourne End,
Marlow – 85km Point (Snacks) – Bisham, Medmenham,
Henley – 100km/50km Finish (Hot Food) 14.09.14
Remenham Farm, Henley Regatta Venue
2013 Photos | YouTube Video
2013 Event News | Join Event on Facebook