Leaving a legacy to The Hunger Project can really help change outcomes for the world’s hungry. Planned legacy giving helps us enormously in funding our most important projects. Have no doubt, your gift will create more inspiring stories from Hunger Project countries around the world
By remembering The Hunger Project in your will, you can help make the world a better place, one where extreme hunger and poverty no longer exists.
If you decide to or already have left a gift to The Hunger Project in your will, please write to us to let us know. Your message is entirely confidential and is not legally binding.
By setting up a JustGiving page with The Hunger Project in memory of someone is a powerful way for friends and family to honour them by donating to a cause they cared about.
What a gift can do
£15 could provide work-books and chalk to one of our nursery schools in Africa.
£30 could provide antimalarial bednets to five families in Peru.
£60 could support a training course for women in Bangladesh.
£300 could allow a community in Malawi to purchase food processing equipment.
£600 could enable a community to drill a borehole to provide safe drinking water in Benin
How does it work?
It’s really easy and takes just a few minutes. You can set up an In Memory page, personalise it and include a message. Then just email it to friends and family, so they can give online and leave messages in memory.
Donations go straight to The Hunger Project and Gift Aid is added to every eligible donation. If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
6 reasons to give
The way that The Hunger Project raises money is as important as how we spend it.
- The Hunger Project does not give handouts. We build self-reliance, empowering people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger and we have proved it works.
- The Hunger Project works at the heart of the problem, rather than making small contributions at the periphery. You have the chance to participate at the cutting edge in transforming the critical issues for humanity’s future — building self-reliance at the grassroots level, empowering women as key change agents, and forging effective partnerships with local government.
- The Hunger Project is strategic — we are powerfully positioned to catalyse what must be done to end hunger in the key areas where action is required.
- The Hunger Project depends on the money of individual investors like you.
- Hunger Project invests in people, putting you in direct partnership with thousands of the most experienced and committed leaders for the end of hunger around the world.
- The Hunger Project will change you as it changes the world. Contribute what you can as a global citizen.
Find out more about how we spend your money, where we work or read inspiring stories from Hunger Projects around the world.