How to Invest Monthly
Monthly gifts are really important to our work, they not only allow us to plan ahead but enable us to continue supporting our 380,000 locally trained volunteer leaders who are training millions of women, men and children to end their own hunger for good.
Set up your monthly gift today Debit/Credit Card BT MyDonate, Virgin Money Giving or Direct Debit JustGiving.
Standing Order – If you don’t want to invest online, simply download and complete our Standing Order (PDF) and Gift Aid (PDF) forms and send us them by post or contact us and we’ll be happy to send you one.
You can make a single gift is by using a debit or credit card with Paypal Giving, EveryClick or Ebay for Charity. You can support us via Virgin Money Giving, JustGiving or BT MyDonate.
World Hunger Day
You can support The Hunger Project’s annual World Hunger Day celebrations by supporting our partners taking steps to end their hunger and poverty.
JustGiving | Virgin Money Giving | MyDonate
Other ways to Give
Special Occasions | Set up a gift list with The Hunger Project and make your celebration one to remember. Learn More
Change Lives in your Will | By remembering The Hunger Project in your will you can help empower people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger.
Payroll Giving (Give as you Earn GAYE) | Payroll giving is one of the most efficient and flexible ways to give to The Hunger Project. It is incredibly simple, completely tax-free and once set up, takes care of itself. Ask your payroll officer or Head of Finance at your workplace if they have a Payroll Scheme – and don’t forget to give them our registered charity number 326688.
How will we spend your gift? Learn More
Gift Aid your support
If you are a tax payer, please remember to fill in the Gift Aid section, which means we can reclaim 25% tax on your donation from HMRC. For example, on a donation of £10, we can claim back a further £2.50 in tax. Gift Aid Form
Help us claim Gift Aid on past donations
If you are a tax payer and have made donations to us in the past but haven’t ever claimed Gift Aid, you can help us now by allowing us to claim back the tax on all the donations you have made in the past four years. Just complete the Gift Aid declaration form (PDF) and send it back to the address listed on the form, or phone/email us and we’ll be happy to send you one.
Find out more about how an investment changes lives by reading some of our inspiring stories from The Hunger Projects around the world.
Six Reasons to Give Now
1. The Hunger Project does not give handouts. We give people a hand-up by building self-reliance, empowering people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger and we have proved it works.
2. The Hunger Project works at the heart of the problem, rather than making small contributions at the periphery. You have the chance to participate at the cutting edge in transforming the critical issues for humanity’s future – building self-reliance at the grassroots level, empowering women as key change agents, and forging effective partnerships with local government.
3. The Hunger Project is strategic — we are powerfully positioned to catalyse what must be done to end hunger in the key areas where action is required.
4. The Hunger Project depends on the money of individual investors like you.
5. The Hunger Project invests in people, putting you in direct partnership with thousands of the most experienced and committed leaders for the end of hunger around the world.
6. The Hunger Project will change you as it changes the world. Contribute what you can as a global citizen.
The Hunger Project UK is a registered UK Charity – Charity number: 326688