INVEST MONTHLY ONLINE
Your regular gift will support and sustain our work, enabling us to plan and fund programmes with our partners in 17,000 communities.
For GIG (Global Investor Group) enquiries please call or email our Country Director, Sophie Noonan
INVEST BY STANDING ORDER
Complete the Standing Order (PDF) and Gift Aid (PDF) form and post them to us. Email us and we’ll be happy to send you the details. (Payroll giving is one of the most efficient and flexible ways to give to The Hunger Project. Ask your payroll officer or Head of Finance at your workplace if they have a Payroll Scheme – and don’t forget to give them our registered charity number 326688.
SINGLE GIFTS ONLINE
You can also support us on EveryClick or Ebay for Charity.
Set up a gift list with The Hunger Project and make your celebration one to remember. Learn More
LEAVE A LEGACY
By remembering The Hunger Project in your will you can help empower people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger. Learn More
If you are a tax payer, please remember to fill in the Gift Aid section, which means we can reclaim 25% tax on your donation from HMRC. For example, on a donation of £10, we can claim back a further £2.50 in tax. Gift Aid Form
Help us claim Gift Aid on past donations. If you are a tax payer and have made donations to us in the past but haven’t ever claimed Gift Aid, you can help us now by allowing us to claim back the tax on all the donations you have made in the past four years. Just complete the Gift Aid declaration form (PDF) and send it back to the address listed on the form, or phone/email us and we’ll be happy to send you one.
SIX REASONS TO GIVE
1. The Hunger Project does not give handouts. We give people a hand-up by building self-reliance, empowering people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger and we have proved it works.
2. The Hunger Project works at the heart of the problem, rather than making small contributions at the periphery. You have the chance to participate at the cutting edge in transforming the critical issues for humanity’s future – building self-reliance at the grassroots level, empowering women as key change agents, and forging effective partnerships with local government.
3. The Hunger Project is strategic — we are powerfully positioned to catalyse what must be done to end hunger in the key areas where action is required.
4. The Hunger Project depends on the money of individual investors like you.
5. The Hunger Project invests in people, putting you in direct partnership with thousands of the most experienced and committed leaders for the end of hunger around the world.
6. The Hunger Project will change you as it changes the world. Contribute what you can as a global citizen.